MH Travel Agencyorganizes shared and private transfers fromMostar to Kotorfromthe 1st of March up to the 1st of December.The transfer is not exclusively only for our guests. Anyone can book it, and it is organized every day if the minimum group of 4 passengers is reached. Private transfer can depart any day. Look at the itinerary, and If you like to take a seat on our transfer you can easily make an online reservation, using the buttonBOOK NOW!
TRANSFER FROM MOSTAR TO KOTOR WITH MH TRAVEL agency
TRANSFER BYCAR, OR MINIBUS...DEPARTURE FROM MOSTAR AT 8:00...ARRIVAL TO KOTOR AT 12:15 ...TICKET PRICE €40
Transfer from Mostar to Kotor is the fastest possible between the two cities (double faster than a public bus).In the case that the minimum group is not reached, the customers will be offered to take a private transfer or if they don't want it, the cancelation will be free of charge, and the customer can take the public bus. MH Travel Agency has organized transfers for 15 years, and we transported a great many satisfied passengers. Each transfer is organized carefully and in case of problematic weather conditions (snow storms or summer storms), the transfer will be rather canceled than risking the safety of the passengers. All transfers (private or shared) must be completed during the day, as our agency does not run night transfers. The transfer goes by the shortest possible route between Mostar and Budva and doesn't pass through Croatia. Welcome:)
We cross the border crossing Vraćenovići (MNE)/ Deleuša (BIH) and will arrive according to the itinerary. This border is small and contains the border control of both countries together. It is 50 meters long. This is why it is the most optimal crossing for drivers, however, it causes big traffic jams, and waiting at the border can last for hours. In order to avoid this, we organized a transfer with two cars on one and the other side of the border, so the waiting at the border is reduced only to pass control and moving from one car to another (15-20 minutes maximum, even in very high season). Sometimes in the very high season (especially at weekends), the traffic through Boka Bay can be intense, so we might delay a little bit.
Mostar is divided into two parts West and East Mostar, or Eastern and Western parts of the river Neretva. 90% of all accommodation which guests book is located in the Eastern part of the city where are the old town and the East bus station. Our shared transfer ends at the car park in the street Brace Brkica right in the center of the East Mostar, which is 300 meters far away from the old bridge and 200 meters far away from the bus station. To reach Braće Brkića Street we pass Mašala Tita Street, where are numerous hostels and other accommodation units. We can stop and pick up the guests at any location which is located on our way.
Guests who book a private transfer (door to door) can depart any time they want up to 16:00 (4 PM). Private transfer by car costs 160 euros. The price of the private transfer is per car, not per person. The maximum number of guests in the car is 4.
Guests who book a shared transfer, and who want to be dropped at their address in Kotor except for locations close to the highway like Risan, Perast, and Dobrota need to pay additional costs of 5 euros for that service. Kotor has a 20 km long line of houses and accommodation units around Kotor Bay. Locations opposite the old town of Kotor are not on our transfer routes like Škaljari, Muo, Prcanj, and Stoliv. This cost is per address not per person (for example couples or small groups who stay at the same address will pay 5 euros for all of them, not individually).
WHEN AND WHERE WILL WE START?
The transfer starts from Brace Brkica Street close to the East bus station and finishes in front of the old town of Kotor. Precise directions for the meeting point in Mostar will be given by a confirmation e-mail.
WHERE WE WILL GO?
We will go to the old town of Kotor and the bus station in Kotor
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Tour tickets can be bought online via the BOOK NOW! option. The last online booking can be made up to 11 hours before departure. The passport number is requested in the reservation procedure because of border police control.
Our transfer to Kotor crosses the border crossings Vraćenovići (MNE)/ Deleuša (BIH). Montenegro is not part of the European Union, so the Schengen Visa is not required.
The transfer is organized by air-conditioned cars. Private transfers for groups can be organized by minibus.
Hope you will enjoy our transfer:)
MH Travel Agency Team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTRODUCTION MH Travel Agency (hereinafter called 'the Agency'), guarantees the authenticity of the displayed visual and written data related to the accommodation unit characteristics in its offer available at www.montenegrohostel.com as well as the authenticity of the conditions of the same offer. By taking one or more offers of the Agency the client enters a legal relationship with MH Travel and confirms that he/she accepts the General Terms And Conditions of Accommodation Reservation Service (hereinafter called 'General Conditions'), which are presented here. All the details stated in the offer represent the legal obligation of the client as well as MH Travel. The General Conditions represent the basis for the settlement of any possible dispute that may arise between the client and MH Travel. The client is advised to read the General Conditions carefully prior to any advance payment.
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT Purchasing tickets for tours is possible electronically by completing the online form on our site. Reservations are only possible by paying the entire amount on our website before departure. After we receive the entire amount we will send you the confirmation of reservation and the voucher that consists of the details of the relevant arrangements (details of the host, guest details, date of arrival and departure, and also other services that the guest has paid). The payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Master...), (the agency bears the bank charges). By making the payment of the reservation the client certifies that he/she is completely familiarized with all the details and conditions under which the reservation of the accommodation service is provided. By making the payment all the conditions and terms specified in this contract become a legal obligation for both the client and the Agency.
If the client wants to cancel the reservation, the client must submit the request in written form by e-mail.
Online purchased transfer tickets are possible to cancel free of charge up to 3 days before departure, only in the case that the transfer is still not confirmed and the money funds are only authorized, not fully charged.
If the minimum group is reached after the booking, when the customer automatically gets the online ticket and the ticket is fully charged, then the cancelation is not 100% free of charge. The cancelation fee costs 10% of the card ticket and 90% of the ticket amount will return to the customer's card. This cancelation is possible to do any time from the moment of booking up to 3 days before departure.
For a cancellation occurring from 3 to 0 days before the start of using the reserved service, MH Travel charges 100% of the total price of the tour ticket booked.
3. AGENCY’S OBLIGATIONS MH Travel is responsible for the execution of services and selection of the service providers. and concerns about the rights and interests of the client in accordance with good practices in tourism. MH Travel is responsible for assure that the client receives all the services he/she has booked and is therefore liable to the client for a possible non-provision of the services or a part of the services the client paid for. MH Travel is not responsible if the non-provision of the service is due to a case of force majeure in the client's country or in the country where the service is to be provided (war, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, official authority interventions, etc.). MH Travel has the right to cancel the transfer in the very case of unpredictable situations, which cannot be controlled by an agency (earthquakes, floods, closing borders, etc). In that case, we will refund the full amount of the tour tickets to the guests.
Every transfer has to have a minimum number of passengers (4 in total) to be organized. The agency charges booking amounts for transfers, tours, and activities ONLY after the minimum number of passengers is reached and the transfer, tour, or activity is confirmed by e-mail. Agency has the right to cancel transfer, tour, and activity up to 720 minutes (12 hours) before departure if the minimum of participants is not reached.
This cancellation is free of charge.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE The cost of the trip does not include the travel insurance 'package': insurance against accidents and illnesses that may occur during the trip, damage or loss of luggage, or voluntary health insurance. When confirming the reservation online, the Traveler has to accept these General Terms and Conditions by selecting a payment method and completing the reservation confirmation process. The same applies to reservations confirmed and completed via e-mail. Should the Traveler request additional insurance, arrangements can be made directly with the insurance company or at MH Travel itself wherein the Agency acts only as a mediator.
6. COMPLAINS The client reserves the right to complain in case of any incorrect photographs and information published on the site. The client is not entitled to complain about any other grounds, including bad weather conditions, traffic jams, or any other similar situation or event that may cause the client's dissatisfaction and is not in relation to the quality of the reserved transfer service. Any justified complaint about deficiencies will be resolved on the spot. If the service provider is not able to resolve the reported deficiencies, and MH Travel cannot propose any alternative tour, the client will get a full refund of the amount paid.
7. ARBITRATION If the guest is not satisfied with the solution offered by the agency he/she has a right to take the issue to the court jurisdiction of Podgorica.
8. NOTICE By making the advance payment or paying the entire arrangement amount the guest accepts these general terms and conditions.